Video available at:
According to Laura Lippay, the Director of Technical Marketing at Yahoo, having a great product is one of the most critical keys to ranking high. Secondly, while technical SEO factors are very significant, there also needs to be a strategy that enhances the product and ultimately pushes it to the top.
To create a strategy, first determine what you could build into your product that would make you outrank your competitors. This type of strategy includes aspects such as social media, creating a buzz, getting links, and more.
Search engine optimization is a competitive game, and staying on top requires more than standard SEO practices.
Sunday, June 7, 2009
- Free Image Hosting - Photobucket
- 101 FREE Ways to Drive Traffic to Your Website
- How to make your blog unique
- Search Engine Optimization
- Writing by Nick Stamoulis on Wednesday, May 13
- Free Traffic
- Google Tracking For You
- LinkWithin Widget
- According to Laura Lippay, the Director of Technic...
- Google Announced
- ▼ June (10)